Last 4 of SSN
Richland Student ID Number
Name of High School
- This is not a registration form, additional registration information will be forthcoming.
- If my son/daughter plans to attend another college or university after high school graduation, I should check with that school to be sure the credits he/she will be earning in this program will transfer appropriately.
- Students participating in Richland courses will be evaluated as college students and are expected to follow the rules and regulations of Richland Community College. All students will abide by Richland’s Student Rights and Responsibilities as found in the Student Handbook.
- Richland Community College students are covered under the “Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act” (FERPA), which prohibits Richland Community College from disclosing information to anyone, including parents, without the student’s written consent.
- Course grades and attendance records will be released to the high school for purposes of awarding high school credit.
- If a student does not complete required coursework, an “Incomplete” may be assigned by the instructor. A student has 60 days from the end of class to resolve the incomplete grade. It is the student’s responsibility to remove the “I” so it can be replaced with the appropriate letter grade. When the “I” grade is replaced with the student’s letter grade, another grade report will be sent to the high school (dual credit only).
Some material presented is for mature audiences.